Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creepover!


I work with the Young Women (12-18 yr. old girls) at church. A couple of weeks ago we had a lady (master quilter, actually) come help us learn how to make quilts. The girls worked together and almost completed a few quilt tops that we have decided to donate to a local charity. I brought them home and added the batting and backing so they would be ready to tie. That's ALL I've been doing today. (I'll have to add a picture of that tomorrow) We knew when we planned this activity they wouldn't be able to complete the quilts all in one night, so we planned a sleepover to co-inside with it. I wanted to give out invitations to all the girls so I came up with a fun Halloween themed invite called a Creepover! They loved it! I made them with the Sizzix die witch hat, broom and shoes. I probably ought to get to bed since I won't be getting much sleep tomorrow night! Good night!

No comments: