Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Recipe book

I've been very busy the last few days working on a recipe book for my niece who is getting married at the end of the month. There is a shower for her this weekend so I asked everyone invited to send me one of their favorite recipes that we could share with her. Unfortunately, I didn't receive many responses but I decided to add some of my favorites. For each divider (ie. breads or main dishes) I added a quote that talks about the importance of family meals. I hope she loves it! It made me want to make one of my own. I used the Summer Home Simply Scrappin' kit from last falls catalog to put it together. I just love that kit!








1 comment:

Melyn said...

i definitely love it :) i use it a lot!! thanks for all your hard work!