Okay! I just love our dog! She is hilarious! Yesterday Brady was home sick from school and I was working on the computer. I heard a faint bark and thought Cassie might need to go out so I went looking for her. I went into Brady's room and didn't see anything so I started to leave when I saw something move. Cassie? I walked over and amidst tissues everywhere was my cute little dog with a tissue box stuck on her head.
She was totally helpless and adorable. She just sat there wondering why I was laughing so hard and taking pictures! She absolutely loves shredding tissues, paper towels and paper. (That story about how the dog ate my homework really is true! Only she just shreds things to bits!)




2 comments:
I can't stop laughing! I'm so glad you grabbed your camera!
Oh my heck! That is the funniest thing ever! I laughed outrageously when I heard about it, but I'm sooo glad I got to see it. And so perfect, the bottom of the box markings almost look like a perplexed cartoon face. But you need to consider keeping the video camera handy at all times to enter AMFV and win!
Mom.
Post a Comment