A few weeks ago was the county First in Fitness competition. Carston was chosen to represent the 3rd grade boys for our school and he did AWESOME! He got the most pull-ups of all the kids in all the grades! His personal best was 22 pull-ups and when he pulled off 25 I was shocked! Later I found out that Mark bribed him with $25 for 25 pull-ups. It worked. Hmmmm.Monday, April 11, 2011
25 Pull-ups, 1st Place!
A few weeks ago was the county First in Fitness competition. Carston was chosen to represent the 3rd grade boys for our school and he did AWESOME! He got the most pull-ups of all the kids in all the grades! His personal best was 22 pull-ups and when he pulled off 25 I was shocked! Later I found out that Mark bribed him with $25 for 25 pull-ups. It worked. Hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm convinced that bribery is not a bad thing!
Post a Comment