Monday, September 29, 2008

Baja Silver Sensation

I love Baja Breeze and Brushed Silver together! This is one of the cards we made for stamp club. The paper used is baja breeze, brushed silver and Urban Garden DSP. We used the Upsy Daisy stamp set. The flowers are stamped with versa mark and embossed with silver ep. The words are stamped with baja breeze ink. The paper is distressed with the distressing tool from the tool kit. We used the slot punch and inserted the basic gray taffeta ribbon behind the brushed silver. This card came together quite simply but has an elegant feel.



Today I worked on a project that I will share in a couple of days. I'm so excited about it but wish it didn't take so long! On a positive note, now it's done and I can just duplicate it. It probably sounds like I'm speaking a foreign language, I'll stop!

No comments: