Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sept. 23, 2008

Yea! I have my own blog! I'm so excited! I've decided to use it a little bit as a journal as well as a way of sharing stamping projects that I'm doing with my club. I really wanted to have music playing while you look at my blog and it only took me about 4 hours to figure it out! But... now you get to hear some of the songs I really like. I'd love recommendations if you have a song you think I'd like.

Anyway, life is good! I love my husband and feel so blessed that he will be mine for eternity. (Love you, honey! Kiss! Kiss!) I love my kids! Lacie and Bryson just made the Skip-it team which is the jump rope team at school. They have an awesome coach and they're both really excited. Carston is becoming an avid little reader and just finished his first Magic Treehouse book in less than two days. Brady is my readaholic. Last Friday we went to Borders for the midnight release party for the book Brisinger. sp? It's the third book in the Eragon trilogy and he's already close to page 500. I wish I could read that fast! Well, I love them all and feel blessed to live where I do and have such wonderful family and friends! I spent a little too much time this morning trying to get music going on my blog, so I better sign off and get some work done around the house! Bye, for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are now *officially* my favorite blogger! I'm like a pseudo-stalker now, aren't I?! :) That's OK, I can't think of a better person to stalk than my little earth-bound angel!

Stelanie said...

Kuddos to you! Just last week I went to an enrichment night on starting your own blog and it got me so excited to start a family blog! But wouldn't ya know I havn't found the time to do it :(
But hey, I did get my gmail acct., that's something, right? I love the pic and the MUSIC! Great job! Love ya,
Melanie

Amy said...

So excited you have joined the blogging world. I look forward to your posts.