Brady has attended Seminary, an early morning religious class for high school students, this year for the first time and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. We had a little struggle at the beginning of the year but his attitude has changed and he really likes it. He just wishes he didn't have to get up at 5:30am. I'm so grateful to this sweet teacher and her efforts to teach the gospel every day to so many youth without getting any pay. Her service is a great blessing in Brady's life! This is the thank you I made for her.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Seminary
Brady has attended Seminary, an early morning religious class for high school students, this year for the first time and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. We had a little struggle at the beginning of the year but his attitude has changed and he really likes it. He just wishes he didn't have to get up at 5:30am. I'm so grateful to this sweet teacher and her efforts to teach the gospel every day to so many youth without getting any pay. Her service is a great blessing in Brady's life! This is the thank you I made for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment