Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bryson's 11th Birthday!


Today Bryson turned 11! He's growing up so fast. He's started lacrosse this fall and is really liking it. Him and Brady were supposed to be going to practices together but Brady had a small fracture to the bone in his knee. It's right at the growth plate so he's out for the season. Since Brady has been unable to play, Bryson has been using some of Brady's lacrosse equipment. For his birthday present we decided to take him to a local lacrosse store and get him a new stick of his own. He's loving it!


Tonight we had youth activities. The Young Women and Young Men met together for an etiquette dinner. The Laurels (16 & 17 yr. old girls) were in charge. They each had to set a table and make brownies for the dessert. We had lasagna, salad, rolls, and brownie sundaes. A sister in the ward taught the kids about etiquette and I believe they all had a great time! So many people pitched in to help, I was so grateful! Times like that I don't always think of little details like dishing up dinner for 50 kids and serving them all about the same time. I feel blessed to serve with such awesome people at church!


It's raining outside and the sound of it is making me feel sleepy. It's one of those nights that I just want to go snuggle up in warm blankets and listen to the rain. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Brady! I'm so sorry for him. I know that must be hard. And wish Bryson a happy birthday from the Morans. You are such a blessed and beautiful family. xo