Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Fam!


I got the comment the other day that I don't have any pictures of Brady on my blog. Well...I should probably give you a picture of all of my cute kids. (Okay, you're going to get the whole family!) I must admit, that whole growing up thing really does happen fast. Some days I wish it would happen faster (teenagers, you know) but overall I just love seeing them grow and develop. This picture was taken last spring at Easter time.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pic, so cute. Love all the pics. Love the blog. I want to be a blogger. Daddy and David and Kass have tickets for Priesthood session at the Conference center. Tell Mark they'll be sitting down front and center. Chris and Shelley went to Vegas for their anniversary (15 yrs). Tomorrow we are going to Conference for second session. Maybe you'll see us (The proverbial needle in the haystack). LOL
Love Mom