One of my good friends has been out of a dishwasher for months. I thought I'd help make her life a little easier (because she helps me in so many ways) by giving her a dish drainer for Mother's Day. But you can't give someone a plain old dish drainer, right? It had to be cute and that meant floral ribbon. I don't know about you, but I can't go into a craft store and pass up ribbon that is on sale! I just love mixing and matching and finding what looks cute together. I think it's a sickness! So I got busy decorating, adding flowers and ribbons. Then I decided I needed a card and my new Sizzlits "Garden Delight" was the perfect match! I'm so tickled about how it turned out! I hope she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very, very cute.
That is so cool. I love it! You have the best idea!!
Mandy W.
Post a Comment