We had a great time this month at stamp club. A few new faces joined us and we loved having them! We made 2 cards and a cute favor with the new Fancy Favor die.
It seems silly to be making Christmas cards already but I think Christmas will be here before we know it. Hence, we made this Christmas card. I'm working on a tutorial and I'll post it as soon as I'm done.
Supplies
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Four the Holidays
Paper: Black (12x12), White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Accessories: White ep
I love fall! And, I love the new Falling Leaves stamp set.
Supplies
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Paper: More Mustard, Really Rust, Bermuda Bay, Choc. Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust, Bermuda Bay, Choc. Chip
Accessories: Choc. Chip striped grosgrain ribbon, button, linen thread
I also love the new fancy favor die! It makes me want to give little treats to everyone I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment