
Last week we went to Charleston, SC for Thanksgiving. No, we don't have any family there. We have a tradition, since all our extended families are West, that we go someplace we've never been as a family together. We had such a great time! We went to Patriot's Point where you can tour a battle ship and submarine. We now know that if our children disobey, all we have to do is threaten them that we will send them to the military and ask for them to work on a submarine and they will quickly obey! Ha! We couldn't believe how small it was inside and how many men they would fit into it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that because I forgot my camera that day! Darn!
Thanksgiving day we had dinner at the Renaissance Hotel and it was delicious! All the good food and none of the prep! I'm sure I will be making a turkey dinner within the week just to have the leftovers though.
On Friday, the girls went to Magnolia Plantation and shopping while the boys went to an aquarium. The boys had the camera and we bought a little throw away camera so I don't have those pictures yet.
Saturday we went to Folly Beach. The water was soooooo cold but the kids still got in up to their knees. The sand there is so soft! We loved it!
Carston
I just love these pictures of Lacie! Anyway, it was a great vacation and fun to be together!
2 comments:
Lucky! We love Charleston! It is so beautiful. Especially the beautiful trees with the spanish moss and the houses by the water. Ahh I miss the trees and southern architecture. Missing you!
how fun! that would be awesome to just get away and eat all that good food :) i can't believe how old your kids are getting!
Post a Comment