Look what I made! This bag came together so easily! I used the Scallop Square Bigz die and it cut out sooooo fast! I was able to put 8, that's right, eight layers of fabric through the Big Shot at once. I was able to do 3 layers of batting at once as well! I just love this material by Basic Grey. The hardest part was deciding how to lay the fabric out! The bag looks cute this way or inside out (without the scallops). I think I'm going to reinforce the handles with material and sew the rik rac on top of that. Wouldn't this make the cutest baby blanket!?! Love my Big Shot!Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Scallop Square Bag
Look what I made! This bag came together so easily! I used the Scallop Square Bigz die and it cut out sooooo fast! I was able to put 8, that's right, eight layers of fabric through the Big Shot at once. I was able to do 3 layers of batting at once as well! I just love this material by Basic Grey. The hardest part was deciding how to lay the fabric out! The bag looks cute this way or inside out (without the scallops). I think I'm going to reinforce the handles with material and sew the rik rac on top of that. Wouldn't this make the cutest baby blanket!?! Love my Big Shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
adorable :) you should make a baby blanket, I think that pattern would be so cute!
Post a Comment