Saturday, August 14, 2010

Milk Carton Die


I bought the new milk carton die and to be honest, when I opened up the die I couldn't believe how small the milk carton was. I thought it was much bigger. Well, I was kind-of bummed until I started looking at what people have done with it. I happened onto a blog where someone made this cute box that held 2 of the cartons. Instructions are included on her blog. http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2010/02/sharing-dawns-stampin-up-mini-milk-carton-gift-box-instructions.html It is such an adorable little gift that I'm now thrilled with it! I put Junior Mints in one carton and Raisinets in the other. I hope Christina likes it!

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

I really love your project. I purchased this same die and was surprised at how small it was. What you did with it is amazing. Your color choice is wonderful! I'm keeping your blog in with my favorites...can't wait to see what new things you will create..thanks so much for sharing Ü