I made this CD holder for my cousin who drove from Utah to North Carolina in a truck with custom cabinets his company made. Talk about amazing! We have a special place in our hearts for Eric because he is the one who introduced Mark and I. We were so grateful that he made the trip and the cabinets are gorgeous! The wood is Alder. There are little things about them that make my life so much easier. He made them a little larger than my old cabinets and I feel like I have so much more room. They have dividers in them and a spice rack that is awesome! They have soft close drawers and doors and I have a pull-out garbage/recycle that I love! 


Mark took them waterskiing while they were here so the CD has pictures of them waterskiing and also pictures of the kitchen. Here are the pictures of my kitchen, finished!


1 comment:
Those are so beautiful!! He always does a good job :)
Post a Comment