Saturday, January 15, 2011

January Club

It was so good to get back together with everyone for stamp club and it was fun to hear about everyone's Christmas! This month we focused on Valentine's Day and made a couple of cards to honor the day.
This card is so quick and easy, it makes a great Valentine to duplicate.
Supplies
Stamps: Sweetheart
Paper: Real Red, White
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Ribbon, Top Note die, Sucker
I just love the colors of the Love Letter dsp.

Supplies
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Define Your Life
Paper: Black, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Love Letter dsp
Ink: Black StazOn, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, sponge

For our extra 3-d project I made a treat to give with the Fancy Favor die. I love the new seam binding ribbon! Since it's so lightweight I thought we'd be fine using snail to stick it down. Unfortunately by morning mine had fallen off. Sorry! Next time we'll use Sticky Strip.
Supplies
Stamps: Love wheel
Paper: Chocolate Chip, White, Rose Red
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Fancy Favor die, Ribbon

No comments: