Sunday, August 21, 2011

Milk Carton Star box


I've seen a few of these boxes and had to try one for myself! It's a darling box made with the milk carton die. All you do is cut two dies out, cut off one side of each die (the side that doesn't have the tab), stick them together and WALA! Cutest box ever! When I decided to make this I grabbed what paper was closest, retired paper. Don't worry, I'll make plenty with current paper. :) Might I also add that the "Merry Christmas" on the tag is made with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set that I won from So Shelli's Creative Challenge with this post. Love free stuff!

Supplies
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Glorious Green, Real Red, White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink: Glorious Green, Choc. Chip
Accessories: Milk Carton die, Decorative label punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Pennant Punch, Baker's twine, White gel pen

No comments: