Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rock Climbing

Last week I took the kids and three of their friends rock climbing. One mother with 7 kids might not seem like the best idea, but we had an absolute blast! I recently learned how to belay and took my Young Women's church group climbing. It was kind-of empowering to learn something like that. We all had a blast! It was good to remember my skills with my own kids and all my kids were so happy I could do it. It was fun to see them do so well.




Lacie working her way to the top. I don't know how she got out of that complete straddle position!




Brady and Matt.



Jenna and Lacie.



My hands and arms were dead after 3 1/2 hours of belaying! Bryson, Carston and Jason were there as well, but never came in view of the camera.

2 comments:

Laura said...

what fun for you and the kids!! well done

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I already tried to comment on this latest adventure. What a blast!
love Mom.