Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yea! I'm scrapbooking again!

I'm back into it! It's probably been about a year since I've scrapbooked. Splitcoaststampers has a scrapbook challenge every Wed. so I thought I'd play along. (Although I'm having issues uploading the pictures! Grr!) This is for SBVC60 which is to use complementary colors. I chose Pink Passion and Green Galore. My scrapbooks are 8 1/2 x 11. Above is the 2 page spread. I used the Seeing Spots stamp set and Circus Sizzix letters. I'm happy with the way it turned out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! so well done! But of course what am I talking about? you are inspiring me. About that getting the pics....I know what you're talking about!
Love, Anonymous Mom

Anonymous said...

dessnebaOh my gosh! so well done! But of course what am I talking about? you are inspiring me. About that getting the pics....I know what you're talking about!
Love, Anonymous Mom