Last week was very sad because one of our bunnies, "Snowball," died. We've had him for 6 years. Mark put a fence under our deck and that's where we kept them. They've been great pets with very low maintenance. We buried him in our back yard. I think his brother "Snowflake" is very sad and misses him. Lacie, Carston and I miss him too. Here's a few pictures from their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How sad. I've been thinking about Snowball and kept forgetting to ask what was happening. He was a great bunnie. Guess what? Today we went to buy bird food and found out Schatzie is a male. Surprise! He has been singing a lot of and new and creative songs, so I asked the gal at the pet shop if that could be trying to attract a mate. She said yes especially at this time of year.
Love Mom.
Yeah!!! I can't believe it. I actually was successful in publishing a comment! Today is a banner day.
Mom
Post a Comment