Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



Isn't this the cutest cupcake ever! My sweet friend Beth not only gave me this cupcake and beautiful picture and frame, she and another lady at church brought cupcakes to share with all the young women (12-18 yr. olds) while they sang happy birthday to me! It was very sweet!


My awesome sister sent me delicious chocolate covered strawberries that she ordered from berries.com. They were soooo good and that picture is exactly what they looked like. Yummy!
Mark decided my camera had died so he bought me a new one. I couldn't understand how he just "knew" my old camera was no longer any good, but to make a long story short, I now have two very similar cameras that work great! Hey, now I have one for the car and one for the house! ;)
It was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn you! I KNEW your birthday was coming up. Expect a phone call. I am letting you choose your gift this year. Love you!