
Okay, I know I'm off a little. It's actually about 11.5 weeks 'til Christmas but I didn't post last Sat. I'm hoping to give a Christmas inspired project each week until Christmas. Can you believe it really is less than 12 weeks away? I'm so grateful we had a stamp-a-stack a few weeks ago and I got a jump on my cards! Here is one of the cards I did.
Supplies
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Ribbon
3 comments:
So cute! I love the window!
Hi Jenae,
LOVE this card! I tried to CASE it but am trying to figure out how you did the square punches? What size square are they? (Or did you hand cut them???) My punches wont' reach in that far. My email is:
LorriHeiling@gmail.com
THANK YOU! You are SO CREATIVE!
I love this card also. That window is just wonderful, but for the life of me I can not figure it out. Would you be so kind to share? zhw@yadtel.net
Post a Comment